Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids #1 option for blast and cruising at 30

Nzuqeol

it was wondering what are the best options for steroids to use if I plan on blasting and cruising at 30 years old
not worried about having kids I worry about that in the future right now I want to make gains
currently training five times a week and I’m 218 pounds and six foot two.
Aside from test what would be a good blast and cruise protocol?

the idea behind blast and cruise the safest way is to cruise on 100-125mgs of test and then blast gear up to a gram a week

it was wondering what are the best options for steroids to use if I plan on blasting and cruising at 30 years old
not worried about having kids I worry about that in the future right now I want to make gains
And you'll be back crying about your decision now

nothing wrong with blasting and cruising the same people saying you don't have logic are the same people who do it themselves

ugfreak.to has different options. you can use an injectable or an oral to blast it's up to you just keep your blast Under 12 weeks

You to young to cruise

Top Bottom