Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS 1 year off coming back with sarms

Reusifke

I took a full year off from the grind
now I need to make my comeback and I want to use sarm
just started back into the gym three days ago but I can feel my conditioning coming back rapidly
basically would like to take something to help speed up recovery and get me through the rough patch
nutrobal mk677 sounds good, so does LGD.
Will 25 milligrams of each be good enough for 12 weeks or should I switch it for something else?

LGD dose should be lower
also a tip with nutrobal
if you want a boost and appetite take it in the morning if you don't take it more toward the evening
and use umbrella sarms!

I took a full year off from the grind
now I need to make my comeback and I want to use sarm
just started back into the gym three days ago but I can feel my conditioning coming back rapidly
basically would like to take something to help speed up recovery and get me through the rough patch
nutrobal mk677 sounds good, so does LGD.
Will 25 milligrams of each be good enough for 12 weeks or should I switch it for something else?
What rough patch??

i would go with the original sarms triple stack right now.. you dont need nor want mk677 at this time... here is the layout

for the best quality sarms check out https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan has you completely covered on this! For the best quality SARMS and peptides make sure to check out Umbrella Labs!

Top Bottom