Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids 2 cycles and 30 pounds gained

Tioamel

over the past 10 months or so I have gained a total of 30 pounds on steroids
ran deca, test, and dbol on both cycles. Felt like a god on cycle but I crashed pretty hard coming off so I didn’t really stay off for more than six weeks before going back on and running them each about 16 weeks.
Long story short went from 165 pounds to about 195 pounds. I’m 5’7’’ and 28 years old
some issues I have noticed is high blood pressure and other problems. Any advice what I can do from here?

where is your bloodwork??? the OBVIOUS thing to do would be to get bloodwork to see where your levels are at... not to mention you did not mention pct whatsoever... nor do you present any sort of understanding that you ran bulking compounds which will certainly gain an abundance of water weight, which you should know is not keepable whatsoever.. the lack of understanding and lack of research is just astounding

a big reason is you gained so much weight in such a short amount of time
I wish you had done it in a more smart way

it it's definitely too much weight and too fast
next time stock up on ancillaries, ugfreak.to has them

that's just not enough time to recover between Cycles you just basically stayed on One Long cycle

Top Bottom