Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids 30 years old first time

FeoadLa

I’m a steroid version a LOL
what I’ve done a lot of research and I’ve been listening to a lot of the podcasts
I’m currently 195 pounds and I’m 5 foot 11 inches
my goal is to get up over 200 pounds but also stay lean as I am currently around 11.5 percent body fat estimate
my stack I want to try are masteron, anavar, winstrol. But only want to use 2 of those
which two would you recommend?

i'm biased against winstrol because of how it destroyed my hair and joints

but i love masteron for hardness and anavar for good lean gains

you can go 300mgs mast, 40mgs var, and 125mgs test. something like that

what I’ve done a lot of research and I’ve been listening to a lot of the podcasts
my goal is to get up over 200 pounds but also stay lean as I am currently around 11.5 percent body fat estimate
my stack I want to try are masteron, anavar, winstrol. But only want to use 2 of those
Virgin??

You got to experiment with different steroids I'm a big believer in that
make sure you go with para Pharma they have the best oral steroids you will see

bros i like all 3
just depends on what you looking for if you want to harden up then masteron for sure

bro I wouldnt use any of those two solo. test anavar or test winny or test mast yea

Top Bottom