Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids 37 years old and balding already from steroids

Jaqeroi

so I’m 37 years old and already getting bald.
I know that steroids can cause baldness but I was willing to take the chance
after two straight years of using them my hair has really not been able to grow back
I’m hoping you give me some recommendations on my next stack that will be more hair friendly
was thinking of doing some deca and low dose dbol. Would this work?
I’m 76kg and 5’6’’

if you are prone to mpb, ANY steroid can cause hair loss... you want to stay away from dht's especially if you are prone to it... neither deca nor dbol is a dht but both certainly could effect you if you are prone as i said

so I’m 37 years old and already getting bald.
I know that steroids can cause baldness but I was willing to take the chance
after two straight years of using them my hair has really not been able to grow back
I’m hoping you give me some recommendations on my next stack that will be more hair friendly
was thinking of doing some deca and low dose dbol. Would this work?
I’m 76kg and 5’6’’
balding stick to testosterone only
dont use deca or primo or dbol

deca is pretty hair friendly but you ironically need a dht with it so that defeats the purpose

if you're starting to lose your hair then it's a good idea to take a break from using steroids or stick to more conservative Cycles

be careful when it comes to steroids and if you start to see your head hair falling out it's time to change something you're doing

Top Bottom