Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids 50mgs a day anadrol is blowing me up

Slasleo

hey everyone, I’ve 5’6’’ and 180 pounds .. 27 years old
I’ve been blowing up on 50mgs a day of anadrol but I’m not that pleased with how I look.
An example is my muscles are getting bigger and stronger, but I’m also losing vascularity and my muscles are looking fluffy.
Any advice on how I can correct this?
Its been 5 weeks and I’m not pleased with what I’m seeing. Would using an AI cure this issue?

you are running it too long.. not to mention you clearly did not do your research to understand how anadrol even works.. did you not read that anadrol can cause water retention yet an AI wont help? do you have any clue what you are doing?? how is your diet? what else are you running with it?

I’ve been blowing up on 50mgs a day of anadrol but I’m not that pleased with how I look.
An example is my muscles are getting bigger and stronger, but I’m also losing vascularity and my muscles are looking fluffy.
Its been 5 weeks and I’m not pleased with what I’m seeing. Would using an AI cure this issue?
anadrol dont play with Ai nothing will help
cut the dose and start cycling off at week 6

Love drol

some people will have success with nolvadex with anadrol.
you can grab it from ugfreak

Top Bottom