Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids A deca addict, going away from it

Aweoal

I’ve been using a lot of deca the past few years. Its gotten me bulked up. I’m almost to 200 pounds and 5’6’’, 34 years old
During that I was training about five times a week. however I've learned to compress things to only three times a week but do higjer volume
With that i want to switch things over to trenbolone. Should i go with acetate or enanthate?
And how much test would you do here?
Want to bulk but also want to cut

switching from tren to deca? strange one

but try 300mgs trenbolone enanathate and cardarine with n2guard

I’ve been using a lot of deca the past few years. Its gotten me bulked up. I’m almost to 200 pounds and 5’6’’, 34 years old
During that I was training about five times a week. however I've learned to compress things to only three times a week but do higjer volume
With that i want to switch things over to trenbolone. Should i go with acetate or enanthate?
I would be careful with tren if you have never used. start with Tren ace and only start at 50mg eod and see how you react. Tren is wicked potent and dont run tren E if you get nasty sides you be waiting weeks for them to go away..

test prop 75mg eod or long ester test E or c at 300mg weekly one or the other
tren ace 50mg eod can bump from there only run tren 6-7 weeks max
aromasin 6.25mg eod n2guard 7 caps daily

@domestic-supply.com for the best tren and test bro

do 250mgs of tren ace for 6 weeks
you can stack it with a mild steroid like masteron, var or tbol
that is how i like to run it

Aka recomp - we did a podcast on it

If you have never used tren, then you absolutely want to go with acetate the first time through.. if you have experience, then go with enanthate

Just run the tren on its own at 200-300mg per week. I prefer tren E but you will get differing opinions on that. If you go with ace, run 6 weeks, E run 8 weeks. Better to keep it short with tren.

Top Bottom