Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS a quick 6 week sarms stack pre vacation

Njaerlo

So I have a vacation coming up and I really need to get on the ball immediately. We’d like to take something to really give me a nice beach body look as I will be going to a resort in Mexico and it will be a lot of potential ass at my disposal. Looking to get a nice six pack and trim up while also getting some nice muscle mass.
22 years old and I am 158 lbs and around 14% body fat
Was thinking of lgd and gw501516 .would this be good for just 6 weeks or should I go more aggressive?

So I have a vacation coming up and I really need to get on the ball immediately. We’d like to take something to really give me a nice beach body look as I will be going to a resort in Mexico and it will be a lot of potential ass at my disposal. Looking to get a nice six pack and trim up while also getting some nice muscle mass.
Was thinking of lgd and gw501516 .would this be good for just 6 weeks or should I go more aggressive?
6 weeks?
just cardarine 20mgs ed is enough with low carbs and cardio

The guys have you covered. Be sure to get the GW (give the capsules a go) from Umbrella Labs

in 6 weeks i would not expect anything near what you would normally get.. .lgd is NOT what you would be using for a "beach body" either... i would go with something faster acting like gw and s4 if you are only going to use them 6 weeks but temper your expectations as well

Def gw

Top Bottom