Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids anadrol oral 50mgs a day stacking

Measle

I got a few packets of anadrol and plan on using it for 8 weeks at 50mgs a day. Gonna take the whole pill in the AM so I don’t forget :)
what else do you recommend I use along with it? I’m interested in perhaps don’t some testosterone or primo with it. Not sure if those pair well for someone who wants to do a moderate bulk.
I’m 33 years old and I’m around 178 pounds and five foot eleven.

what kind of cycle experience do you have?? to run 8 weeks of anadrol is double the max you should use it... thats way too long.. its not a steroid for beginners either

why isn't anadrol good for a beginner that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard in my life

anadrol been used even for skinny people who have wasting disease so of course its fine for athletes

Dylan and I disagree on cycle length with orals. That said my preference for ADrol would be shorter - 6 weeks max.

I got a few packets of anadrol and plan on using it for 8 weeks at 50mgs a day. Gonna take the whole pill in the AM so I don’t forget :)
what else do you recommend I use along with it? I’m interested in perhaps don’t some testosterone or primo with it. Not sure if those pair well for someone who wants to do a moderate bulk.
I’m 33 years old and I’m around 178 pounds and five foot eleven.
Love anadrol

Top Bottom