Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Anavar cycle with testosterone

Lokmeiu

currently 40 years old and I did steroids for a few years before taking a couple years off now I want to get back on them
I’m 80kg and 12% body fat.
I’m looking to try a nice anavar and test cycle that will yield some good results. Don’t want to put on any body fat I want to do more of a lean recomp if that makes sense.
Its gonna be 50mgs a day of anavar + testosterone. I think I’m gonna go for 8 weeks but I might stretch it to 10 weeks
how much testosterone do you think I should run on this?

250-300mg a week split into two separate injections is plenty for a comeback and introduction back in gear, var I'd keep at 6-8 weeks personally, make sure you grab some AI as well like aromasin.

Also while u can do a lean recomp this will purely depend on how strict your diet is and tracking everything you eat, u still will put on some fat just how the body works, how much fat you put on is dictated by what you put in your mouth.

currently 40 years old and I did steroids for a few years before taking a couple years off now I want to get back on them
I’m looking to try a nice anavar and test cycle that will yield some good results. Don’t want to put on any body fat I want to do more of a lean recomp if that makes sense.
Its gonna be 50mgs a day of anavar + testosterone. I think I’m gonna go for 8 weeks but I might stretch it to 10 weeks
50mgs anavar is max out
with 300mgs test to mix in there and n2guard

400mg test

Top Bottom