Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Another husband on steroids disaster thread

Xaserio

So I've been married for the past 8 years. I have two kids a son who is 6 years old and a son who is 9 years old with this guy
you can figure out that we got married after we had our first kid. I wasn't that infatuated with him but I knew it would be best for the child. we work things out and we made things work to keep our family together. we even had a second child to help things get better
fast forward to today and he is a steroid user over the past 2 years. over the last year he has completely stopped flirting with me or acting like he's interested. we don't have any sex anymore and I come to find out that he is online pretending to be a man and flirting with other men.
I'm honestly tired of all these games with him. when I talk to him and say that the steroids have ruined him and made him think like a weirdo he gets upset and runs out of the house to go be with his online boyfriends. it's really upsetting me
I'm down to two choices either staying in my marriage on behalf of my sons or getting the divorce and being a single mother. has anyone gone through this themselves?

i have no clue why you are posting this here but this is not a dr. phil psychology spot... this is something for a counselor or psychologist etc..

i know with tren its known as the relationship killer

sounds like he is on tren. its a sad situation for sure.

you are probably best divorcing him and moving on, i hope those kids will be okay cause divorce sucks on children

your husband sounds like he is cheating on you and doesn't want a marriage anymore

let him have his wish. the steroids are an excuse

So I've been married for the past 8 years. I have two kids a son who is 6 years old and a son who is 9 years old with this guy
you can figure out that we got married after we had our first kid. I wasn't that infatuated with him but I knew it would be best for the child. we work things out and we made things work to keep our family together. we even had a second child to help things get better
fast forward to today and he is a steroid user over the past 2 years. over the last year he has completely stopped flirting with me or acting like he's interested. we don't have any sex anymore and I come to find out that he is online pretending to be a man and flirting with other men.
I'm honestly tired of all these games with him. when I talk to him and say that the steroids have ruined him and made him think like a weirdo he gets upset and runs out of the house to go be with his online boyfriends. it's really upsetting me
I'm down to two choices either staying in my marriage on behalf of my sons or getting the divorce and being a single mother. has anyone gone through this themselves?
You mean pals

I think he has other issues. Cant be the all due to roids thats a cop out imo

Top Bottom