Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS Anyone try GW at 100mgs a day?

Ferisuje

I was wondering hypothetically what would happen if you were to use cardarine gw at 100mgs a day?
I did it before for 8 weeks and I lost somebody fat and my endurance and proved a lot doing 25 mg a day. but a few weeks after I gained everything back and also I lost all my endurance
Figured I would jack up the dose and give it another shot. do you have any advice for me on going at a really high dose? I'm 22 years old and I've been training for the past 6 months

no because that is completely unnecessary and does NOTHING extra for you whatsoever... you gained everything back after you stopped because you likely did not control your diet and didnt continue training as you should have been.. thats on you and using more will do absolutely nothing for you.. i have no clue where you are even coming up with such a nonsensical idea but it could not be more incorrect...

you have only been training for 6 months as it is.. you need to do A LOT more research and put in A LOT more time at this.. you are hoping and looking for a non existent shortcut

Top Bottom