Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Best strength roids in 2024

Fiaoqerk

don’t want to beat around the bush too much I’m just looking for the best strength steroids of 2024 that you would recommend
I know not many of you train for strength but I’m more about that then how I look in the mirror
currently 5’9” and 238 lbs and I’m benching around 480 lbs and I would like to get that number closer to 520.
should I go for superdrol and tren?
Or should I go more mild with test and equipoise?
This will be the first time I’ve ran more then 1 steroid at a time

don’t want to beat around the bush too much I’m just looking for the best strength steroids of 2024 that you would recommend
I know not many of you train for strength but I’m more about that then how I look in the mirror
currently 5’9” and 238 lbs and I’m benching around 480 lbs and I would like to get that number closer to 520.
superdrol is beast at 10mgs and 300mgs tren you'll get jacked
but heavy sides to be fair

Drol

Top Bottom