Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Best tren dose for 25 years old

Noleryu

first time doing tren. Been using steroids for the past 4 years. All my friends say I should not use tren because its too harsh. Well I don’t care, would like to do a show next year and everyone I compete against is on trenbolone so I gotta do it too.
I’m six foot two and 230 pounds and I’m about 11% body fat
What tren dose would be the max you would recommend and what is the longest I should run it to test things out. My plan is doing test 100mgs with it and masteron 300mgs a week.

first time doing tren. Been using steroids for the past 4 years. All my friends say I should not use tren because its too harsh. Well I don’t care, would like to do a show next year and everyone I compete against is on trenbolone so I gotta do it too.
I’m six foot two and 230 pounds and I’m about 11% body fat
What tren dose would be the max you would recommend and what is the longest I should run it to test things out. My plan is doing test 100mgs with it and masteron 300mgs a week.
0 trenbolone and all testosterone for you

tren dose you can start with is 200-300. yes you are right people who compete are using it. its chemical warfare on stage

it if you want to compete then nobody on here is going to stop you make sure you use domestic Supply though so you get the highest quality

Top Bottom