Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Best tren stack with masteron added

Deroade

What is going to be the best way to work the ratios of trenbolone and masteron?
I've read you're supposed to do a two to one ratio I read you're supposed to do an equal amount and I read that you're supposed to do more Masteron.
completely confused and seeking some guidance on this
my goals are pretty straightforward I would like to do a recomp. I'm 28 years old and I'm 5 foot 7 178 lb body fat is 12%.

The whole ratio thing is a bunch of bro science when it comes to steroids
however it is true when it comes to balancing estrogen

so whoever told you that is talking about estrogen and it applies to testosterone here, not tren

The whole ratio thing is a bunch of bro science when it comes to steroids
however it is true when it comes to balancing estrogen

so whoever told you that is talking about estrogen and it applies to testosterone here, not tren
Stevesmi is correct

theres no special "ratio" between them at all... i generally recommend masteron higher than tren simply because of the amount of side effects with tren and generally mast is ran a bit higher than other compounds to get the most out of it...

What is going to be the best way to work the ratios of trenbolone and masteron?
I've read you're supposed to do a two to one ratio I read you're supposed to do an equal amount and I read that you're supposed to do more Masteron.
completely confused and seeking some guidance on this
my goals are pretty straightforward I would like to do a recomp. I'm 28 years old and I'm 5 foot 7 178 lb body fat is 12%.
bro you sure you are ready for tren at 28 yrs old

Top Bottom