Please Scroll Down to see Community
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids best way to do Primo and testosterone

Szoeri

37 yrs old. 3rd cycle.
210 pounds and 17% body fat looking to recomp
heard a lot of good things about using Primo and this is the first time I’m going to use it and I want to make sure I do it right
1 of the things that I’m most interested in is doing it for 12 weeks. My plan so far is this:
12 weeks primo 600mgs a week
8 weeks of dianabol 20mgs a day
TRT dose of test cyp 100-200mgs a week.

37 yrs old. 3rd cycle.
heard a lot of good things about using Primo and this is the first time I’m going to use it and I want to make sure I do it right
1 of the things that I’m most interested in is doing it for 12 weeks. My plan so far is this:
300mgs primobolan is the most id give you
and dbol 10mgs to start with n2guard 7caps

37 yrs old. 3rd cycle.
All the time or just on cycle?

37 yrs old. 3rd cycle.
Looks good

Top Bottom