Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Building more size and strength

Bueirsk

Currently 205 lb and 5 ft 9 in. my body fat is under 15%
would like to add more size and strength to my build without increasing my body fat more than 16 or 17%
Would trenbolone be the best option? Or how about test and tren?
Also is deca a viable addition?
Maybe like this:
Deca 300mgs
Tren 200mgs
Test 100mgs
A friend set that cycle above up and said i should try it? Do i need anything else in the cycle? I’m 26 years old and train daily .. i’ve got 3 cycles under my belt

No, no and no.. you have already ran 3 cycles at only 26 years old and now want to run tren that young? You REALLY need to step back and take some time to learn and reflect on the past mistakes you have already made and what kind of consequence this could have you on moving forward... you are way too young to be doing this to yourself.. i would encourage you to read and learn a lot more before making any more irrational decisions

drop the test here. very important to drop the test #1 or you will deal with crazy sides

run it like this:

tren 250
deca 300
proviron 50

as simple as that. and cap the cycle at 8 weeks. better yet swap out deca for NPP and use tren ace

would like to add more size and strength to my build without increasing my body fat more than 16 or 17%
Maybe like this:
Deca 300mgs
Tren 200mgs
Test 100mgs
A friend set that cycle above up and said i should try it? Do i need anything else in the cycle? I’m 26 years old and train daily .. i’ve got 3 cycles under my belt
bro doses too low

deca and tren 400-500mgs minimum

Maybe like this:
Deca 300mgs
Tren 200mgs
Test 100mgs
I wouldnt run tren and deca together with that lil test. you asking for a limp dick

Top Bottom