Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids bulking stack equipoise and deca

Tioqerin

goal is bulking of course
I’m 5’6’’ and 183 pounds. 15% body fat and 33 years old
I’m looking to use some EQ and deca, 500mgs of each. They are both excellent steroids and bulkers and I have a lot of respect for them.
My plan is this:
500mgs for 12 weeks
question is should I add either anadrol or dbol to kickstar the cycle?

no you should not.. thats way too much and completely unnecessary.. it really is not necessary to stack deca and eq together... i would look at test, deca and then s23 or lgd3303 for your stack

I’m looking to use some EQ and deca, 500mgs of each. They are both excellent steroids and bulkers and I have a lot of respect for them.
My plan is this:
500mgs for 12 weeks
i dont like deca and eq they dont stack well

pick 1 or other not both

don't run both together. if you want to let them run the show run them and kickstart an oral with some test. that is it
if you use deca you will need proviron

ugfreak has both and much more.
you can grab them but if you do commit to using them you need to go all the way through since their long esters

domestic supply has you covered
I suggest throwing in an oral in an injectable cycle it just makes everything run better

I would be careful bulking when you are at 15% body fat. Last thing you want is to hit the cycle hard and end up at 18%. I would just pick either deca or EQ. Both are mild anabolics so just run one of them with test. I would also look at an alternative to dbol just to keep water down. Tbol is a great option.

My plan is this:
500mgs for 12 weeks
Love that stack

Top Bottom