Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Can you do testosterone for a recomp?

Tazcero

I've done a few cycles of sarms and now I feel like I'm ready for anabolic steroids for the first time
I'm 27 years old and I'm currently 190 lb and 5 ft 10 in
my plan is to do 400 mg a week of testosterone with full AI, cycle support and pct
My question is do you think i can recomp on this? I would like to optimally get to 200 pounds without adding body fat

recomping with or without steroids is always going to be hard

a lot of it depends on where you are coming from. if you were in shape before and you got out of shape, it will be easier to recomp back.

Sure you can... recomp is going to come down to your diet and training being dialed in precisely and noone can answer exactly how for you.. its trial and error for everyone and it is one of the most difficult goals to accomplish but it certainly can be done...

When my diet was on point and I already built a great foundation I did Two very successful sarms stacks and I had a fantastic recomp diet is huge with this for success.

I've done a few cycles of sarms and now I feel like I'm ready for anabolic steroids for the first time
I'm 27 years old and I'm currently 190 lb and 5 ft 10 in
my plan is to do 400 mg a week of testosterone with full AI, cycle support and pct
My question is do you think i can recomp on this? I would like to optimally get to 200 pounds without adding body fat
recomp gonna come down to diet and training....test is fine

Top Bottom