Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids changing things mid cycle

Walsikmer

40 years old and this is the second time I’ve used steroids but the first time I’ve done injectables.
I’m about 80 kg and 5’8”
been on primo 500mgs a week for 6 weeks out of 12 weeks. Also doing trt 125mgs a week test cyp.
Not seeing much effects on this cycle at all. I want to switch things up.
Would you recommend I lower the primo a bit and raise the test higher? Or should I increase the dosing on both?

what do you mean by not seeing much? what have you gained and what exactly did you expect? 500 mg of primo is plenty

40 years old and this is the second time I’ve used steroids but the first time I’ve done injectables.
I’m about 80 kg and 5’8”
been on primo 500mgs a week for 6 weeks out of 12 weeks. Also doing trt 125mgs a week test cyp.
Not seeing much effects on this cycle at all. I want to switch things up.
Would you recommend I lower the primo a bit and raise the test higher? Or should I increase the dosing on both?
i dont like mid cycle changes

if you dont see much, increase food and start doing better training

you can get away with using primo but need 500mgs a week with more test
use para pharma

Primo is pretty mild so if you were looking for something a little more aggressive, get your test up closer to 400mg. Also make sure you are taking a look at your diet and training for maximizing results.

Dude you seriously that impatient ? What's 6 weeks ? A drop in the bucket I've noticed results on 100-200mg less than what you are taking right now, id look at your diet and training instead of going into the drugs as the issue right away.

Top Bottom