Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Choice between anadrol and dbol

TiamBel

The more I read about dbol and anadrol the more it seems like they are very similar.
They are both cheap and both are good for bulking up and getting strong and big
What would you say are the differences in your own experiences if you wanted to run both of them?
my main dangers are I don't want to lose any head hair but I also don't want to blow it up where I won't be able to lose weight in the future
I'm currently 5'6 and I'm 208 lb and I am really muscular as it is and big. I'm 28 years old

dbol is going to have far more estrogenic activity and give more water/unwanted weight

anadrol is harsher on toxicity and can be hard to tolerate for some

personally, and everyone is different, but my body always responded extremely well to anadrol and i would take it 100 out of 100 times vs dbol but everyone is different

Have you read up on Tbol at all ? Gove that a read and learn about that compound as well, keep and open mind several different ways you can approach a bulk

To me they are similiar. Everyone responds diff. I dont hold much water on either but that due to clean diet and training. I get more strength from Anadrol and seem to stay little tighter with anadrol... Go to @domestic-supply.com for the best dbol or anadrol bro

Top Bottom