Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS Coming off of steroids and anxiety

Tauiozme

did 10 weeks of tren at 250mgs a week. 22 years old.
Ran some test and masteron with it but not too much.
Anyway things were good on cycle and then I did pct and its been about 5 weeks since and I am dealing with anxiety and social issues around people.
Its like on tren I was one way and now I am the other.
Anything wrong with me here or is this normal? Should I re-do pct?

many times pct is done wrong

people run pct's too short and too high doses.

it should be longer and less dose

why on earth would you be using steroids at only 22 years old??? TREN of all things at your age???? what did you even run for pct?

Anyway things were good on cycle and then I did pct and its been about 5 weeks since and I am dealing with anxiety and social issues around people.
you crazy running tren that long then at your age just asing for probs.. run more PCT estrogen still high my guess. bro bad idea you should have researched btr

You never should have touched tren at your age or any gear for that matter, now your understanding what happens and the sides, no one at your age thinks about what happens when your coming down off these hormones and what it does to your mind and body.

Top Bottom