Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids correct cycle or no?

Keqoeil

I’m 225 lbs and around 17 percent body fat
I want to use steroids and I’m 45 years old
never used them before
I’ve always had this sort of dad bod going and I think if I use steroids I would get more leaner and get more muscles
what do you think about using sustanon 1000mgs a week with some primo and anavar?
Read about that cycle on a Facebook post

some people react amazingly well to high doses of testosterone but most people are just going to add a lot of water retention

never used them before
I’ve always had this sort of dad bod going and I think if I use steroids I would get more leaner and get more muscles
what do you think about using sustanon 1000mgs a week with some primo and anavar?
No and no. Start by dieting and 1000mg as a first cycle? No

No and no. Start by dieting and 1000mg as a first cycle? No
totally agree... its very very clear and apparent that him wanting to use steroids is with the hopes of them working some sort of magic, which is just not the case and a large misconception that constantly goes on.. IT STARTS WITH ADDRESSING DIET AND TRAINING DISCIPLINE AND CONSISTENCY, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!

bros For someone like you that's way too high of a dose start with 500 milligrams

never used them before
sust at 400mg weekly and dont use the anavar until you get you BF% down to 11% max go to @domestic-supply.com

Top Bottom