Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids cutting down after a long bulking cycle

Alerun

So I did a 20 week cycle the end of last year and I put on a lot of bulk maybe too much.
I did testosterone and I did Deca together. Put on about 20 pounds and I’m not too pleased about my fluffy look.
Would like to cut down on my next cycle and this time I want to use Primo.
My thoughts are maybe going with a 1000 milligrams of primo and 200 milligrams of testosterone versus going with 600 milligrams of each.
Do you think that this is a sound strategy? I know what’s going to be expensive that’s why I’m checking in
I’m 50 years old and I am approximately 212 pounds and six foot two

So I did a 20 week cycle the end of last year and I put on a lot of bulk maybe too much.
I did testosterone and I did Deca together. Put on about 20 pounds and I’m not too pleased about my fluffy look.
Would like to cut down on my next cycle and this time I want to use Primo.
My thoughts are maybe going with a 1000 milligrams of primo and 200 milligrams of testosterone versus going with 600 milligrams of each.
Do you think that this is a sound strategy? I know what’s going to be expensive that’s why I’m checking in
I’m 50 years old and I am approximately 212 pounds and six foot two
long bulk
thats crazy 1000mgs of primo dude
500mgs max for primo
dont go overboard!

I'm a big fan of this strategy but don't use the Primo more than 400 milligrams it doesn't need to be ran that much

15 weeks is the longest I'd ever stretch a cycle even that is pushing the body at that point. I typically stick with 12 weeks mostly.

Primo I like in the 300-400mg range I tend to run my compounds on the lower end personal preference.

you are under the more is always better concept when often times it is more detrimental.. this would be one of those instances.. you DO NOT need more than 300 mg of test nor more than 400-500 mg of primo

Way too much gear for cutting. Steroids don't burn fat so you don't even really need them in a cut. I get it though, some guys like to run gear just to preserve muscle. I would just do a low dose test and focus on diet.

Top Bottom