Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids cutting then bulking on the same cycle

Naloike

looking to combine cutting and bulking. Never really believed in recomping I don’t think it fits the way my body is and the way my genetics are set up.
Having said that I would like to cut on my cycle and then bulk up going into the close of it.
My plan is this:
cut down on anavar, masteron and primo. 10 weeks
then bulk on deca, test, and dbol for the next 10 weeks.
It will be a 20 week cycle and I will go back to cruising after.
I’m 5’11’’ 235 pounds and 15% body fat. 37 years old

looking to combine cutting and bulking. Never really believed in recomping I don’t think it fits the way my body is and the way my genetics are set up.
Having said that I would like to cut on my cycle and then bulk up going into the close of it.
My plan is this:
cut down on anavar, masteron and primo. 10 weeks
then bulk on deca, test, and dbol for the next 10 weeks.
It will be a 20 week cycle and I will go back to cruising after.
I’m 5’11’’ 235 pounds and 15% body fat. 37 years old
you can do it but hard to do back to back
i would bridge for 4 weeks with self TRT imo with hcgenerate

since you're going to be cruising anyway I think you can get away with 16 weeks so do eight weeks each

I'm running that experiment right now I did a recomp for a good portion of my current cycle now I'm cutting trying to get lean, we will see how it goes.

you would never want to bulk up on the end of a cycle like that first of all... secondly, you are essentially just doing a recomp in a long, drawn out and completely nonsensical way... i would hold off and do a lot more research into recomposition.. recomp comes down to diet, as does everything else, however it takes far more intricate detail and discipline to do a proper recomp, along with using the right types of compounds... you cannot recomp well because you either 1. don't have the discipline and/or correct diet needed/required to do it... 2. you are not implementing the right compounds... 3. your training is not the type you need, which needs to be hypertrophy type training... 4. a lack of cardio training... 5. a lack of understanding on what exactly to do to accomplish it

Not a fan at all. With esters, you will be on gear for half the year. Way too long. Pick one and run with it. 10-12 weeks is a good amount for a cycle, not 20.

Top Bottom