Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Cycle fatigue help

Gezmeio

Hey everyone
So i have A little bit of a dilemma. First off i am using trenbolone and knew going into it i would have sides. But my last tren cycle it wasn’t THIS bad. I’m using 400mgs of tren, 200mgs of testosterone enanthate and then stacking in some winstrol 25mgs a day too
I’m a monster in the gym but outside the gym i am dealing with a lot of fatigue
I’m 15% body fat, 6’1’’ and 205 pounds and 25 years old.
What are some tips to help with energy? Its getting worse as a cycle goes on

Using something as potent as tren you should have planned better and should have known this was coming... I agree toss in some GW it should help with the endurance and fatigue, also don't overlook blood pressure numbers either

Hey everyone
So i have A little bit of a dilemma. First off i am using trenbolone and knew going into it i would have sides. But my last tren cycle it wasn’t THIS bad. I’m using 400mgs of tren, 200mgs of testosterone enanthate and then stacking in some winstrol 25mgs a day too
I’m a monster in the gym but outside the gym i am dealing with a lot of fatigue
I’m 15% body fat, 6’1’’ and 205 pounds and 25 years old.
What are some tips to help with energy? Its getting worse as a cycle goes on
bro its the tren lower the dose and get on p5p and L-dopa start doing cardio as much as poss and get on GW from umbrella

why are you using steroids so young and especially tren? this is only going to get worse for you and its not going to get better as you get older... you need to really rethink what you are doing

Top Bottom