Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS Didn’t get much on sarms, what now?

Ceriasld

I’m expecting too much i know
Started 140 pounds, 5’9’’ 23 years old
Now up to 145. 5 pound difference after 8 weeks
I did sarms. GW+ RAD+ S23
Many said not to run S23 but whatever. I do what i want, my body and my choice as a man.
My results weren’t what i was expecting
Was hoping for the Jordan Barrett look. Nice lean body but muscular and sexy
What is my next step? Should i jump to steroids or do sarms again? If yes or yes which ones?

I have nothing for you.. i cannot help anyone with the kind of attitude you have which is both careless and reckless along with that know it all entitled mentality that i want absolutely nothing to do with ....

you ran s23 and where did it get you? even though you gained a lot, you still aren't happy

you are in too much of a rush. take a step back and go back to keeping things simple. GW and LGD for example. simple stack

You seem far beyond helpable with your attitude. I know I side with Dylan and I love to attempt to help everyone but not everyone falls into the category of being a good listener and you certainly do not seem to be one that would listen to anything

I’m expecting too much i know
Started 140 pounds, 5’9’’ 23 years old
Now up to 145. 5 pound difference after 8 weeks
I did sarms. GW+ RAD+ S23
Many said not to run S23 but whatever. I do what i want, my body and my choice as a man.

My results weren’t what i was expecting
Was hoping for the Jordan Barrett look. Nice lean body but muscular and sexy
What is my next step? Should i jump to steroids or do sarms again? If yes or yes which ones?
Yep
More fool you
And, at 5'9, you wanted to look like someone who's 6'1... lol

Top Bottom