Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Doing NPP and test prop, side effects coming

Yqzeroa

41, 6’, 185 pounds 17% bf
I've been doing nandrolone phenyl propionate NPP along with testosterone propionate and I'm 6 weeks into the cycle
I'm starting to really get some major side effects I wanted to ask you guys about. dealing with aggression, skin issues, and crazy libido increase which is fluctuating up and down on an hour to hour basis
I’m doing 300mgs of the NPP total per week and 500mgs of the test prop with 2mg a week adex
do you think I should lower my adex or should i increase it from here? Any other tips for sides?

Imo lower the test dose 300mg would be plenty enough and you can drop the npp dose from 300 down to 150 and see if that helps the issues. I would start there and lower the dosages to see if it makes a difference. To much aggression can mean the doses are to high for you to handle so reduce them and see how you fair.

you are using powerful hormones man. don't let your body get taken over by sides and make them worse by stressing

use n2guard

how about you do what anyone with a fraction of a brain cell would do and get bloodwork done!!

not to mention, STOP using steroids when you are not in the proper condition!

41, 6’, 185 pounds 17% bf
I've been doing nandrolone phenyl propionate NPP along with testosterone propionate and I'm 6 weeks into the cycle
I'm starting to really get some major side effects I wanted to ask you guys about. dealing with aggression, skin issues, and crazy libido increase which is fluctuating up and down on an hour to hour basis
I’m doing 300mgs of the NPP total per week and 500mgs of the test prop with 2mg a week adex
do you think I should lower my adex or should i increase it from here? Any other tips for sides?
I personally would use aromasin. Also the cycle is not changin. I would maybe lower NPP to 200mg weekly and test prop at 350mg week....Dose is high right now

Top Bottom