Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Equipoise and TRT

Zeroal34

My doctor put me on testosterone replacement therapy 6 months ago. he has me come in for blood work as well and is requiring it every 3 months to keep my prescription. I would like to add equipoise around 600 mg a week but I might bump it up to 800 mg
my full stats are 38 years old and 13% body fat. my question is how do I keep the EQ hidden from my doctor without him getting wise? he already said that if I come in with higher numbers he would back off my dose of a holding 100 mg a week of testosterone

Are you really sure you want to go above 400mg a week ? The higher you go the more estrogenic side effects you could possibly encounter. I am sure some of the aas vets will chime in and help.

Do you plan on running and AI ?
Also if you are on legal trt a much better choice would be a sarm like rad140.

I wouldn't go risking losing your prescription over some mass gains.

Unless you are experienced with Aas and EQ I think it is unwise to run 600-800mg out the gate.

Play this one safe and trying something like a Rad140/Lgd combo for 12 weeks I think you would be pleased with the results. That is the better option if on legal trt with bloodwork from a doctor.

I would start at 400mg until you see first test results...If estro high ask for aromasin or adex....then you know you gotta adjust....try and time shots far off blood test as poss so numbers low as poss

of course if you use that much extra gear on top of trt it will throw off bloods. make sure you come off 5 weeks prior

Top Bottom