Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS fat guy wants sarms

Wazirel

I posted my picture on another forum and they laugh at me and Flame me off the Forum
that really hurt my feelings and hit my self-esteem
I’ve been a fat kid all my life now in my mid-20s I would like to make some changes
the last straw was on my date a few days ago where the girl completely ghosted me even though we had a good time
help me with a sarms stack. I’m 340 pounds and 6’2’’ .. I am not a bad looking guy but I just need to lose weight

They flamed you because they are a bunch of insecure clowns

I love the challenge of helping people like you that's what I specialize in

make sure you learn everything you can about fasting protocols that's going to be your lifeline
as far as sarms. go with GW. get 3 bottles for 12 weeks from umbrella. 20mgs a day
your diet needs to be ON POINT and everyday do fasted cardio

340 pounds is not that bad you can easily lose 100 pounds with some hard work and dedication

They flamed you because they are a bunch of insecure clowns

I love the challenge of helping people like you that's what I specialize in

make sure you learn everything you can about fasting protocols that's going to be your lifeline
as far as sarms. go with GW. get 3 bottles for 12 weeks from umbrella. 20mgs a day
your diet needs to be ON POINT and everyday do fasted cardio
This right here bro.. Dont worry bout them clowns just get to the gym and start grindin. everyone starts somewhere

Flaming you for wanting to lose weight and fix things? Wow, thats pretty bad man and just really low class... remember that this all starts with diet and training consistency and discipline, so without that, nothing will help... here is a very strong sarms cutting stack to go along with everything else you need to work on...

for the best quality sarms check out https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

I would follow Dylan's advice and for the best quality SARMS and peptides make sure to check out Umbrella Labs!

Top Bottom