Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids first cycle ideas and tips

SeofeHasl

looking to do my first cycle
I’m 26 years old and I’m around 170 pounds. 5’7’’
tight waist and thicker build
want to add more lean mass. Would sustanon be good or should I go with Primo and test?
I’m training 4x per week and I usually go 45-55 minutes per session with 20 sets
what tips would you offer me as a beginner

if you want to proper steroids and the proper ancillaries for on cycle and pct then check out ugfreak.to
they have para pharma and other quality brands

domestic supply is the top supplier
lots of brands to choose from. always make sure you buy quality on and off cycle

The first and best "tip" i can give you is to wait a few more years until you are closer to 30... you are still too young, not fully developed and certainly do not have enough understanding and knowledge of what you are doing nor getting into.. you have PLENTY of time and doing this too early is an extremely bad idea where nothing good will come from it

looking to do my first cycle
I’m 26 years old and I’m around 170 pounds. 5’7’’
tight waist and thicker build
want to add more lean mass. Would sustanon be good or should I go with Primo and test?
I’m training 4x per week and I usually go 45-55 minutes per session with 20 sets
what tips would you offer me as a beginner
ID just run sust at 400mg for 10 weeks bro. Go get some Sust from @domestic-supply.com for quality fire

Top Bottom