Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS Follistatin 344 all the way to 300+

Zelsdou

I’m looking to turn into a mass monster.
I’m currently 230 pounds, would like to block myostatin and use follistatin344. Seems like it’s an important peptide in a lot of big bodybuilders Arsenal who are really huge
rumor has it that Rich Piana used to love the stuff and take a 1000 micrograms per day.
I’m not looking to turn into him but I would like to get to 300 pounds one day.
Do you recommend I run 200 micrograms four times a week would that be a good dose? I’m 28 years old

I’m looking to turn into a mass monster.
I’m currently 230 pounds, would like to block myostatin and use follistatin344. Seems like it’s an important peptide in a lot of big bodybuilders Arsenal who are really huge
rumor has it that Rich Piana used to love the stuff and take a 1000 micrograms per day.
I’m not looking to turn into him but I would like to get to 300 pounds one day.
Do you recommend I run 200 micrograms four times a week would that be a good dose? I’m 28 years old
doesnt work at all for me
igf 1 kills it

No proven way to block myostatin for only certain areas. For example, who is to say it won't block it for key muscles you want to grow but will block it for parts you do not?

230lbs is already pretty big imo, I'm around that size and I wouldn't say I look small by any means, you don't need to be 260+ you can look plenty big at 230lbs of u recomp and it right.

Top Bottom