Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Get me out of steroid hell!

Tyazeri

I'm 22 years old and a couple years ago a friend of mine introduced me to performance enhancing steroids
6 months later i was Placing first and second in bodybuilding competitions
it made me feel good and it boosted my confidence because I had a lot of insecurities growing up
the problem during that time was I would have bouts of Rage from the high dosages I was using. I would routinely use two to three grams per week including at least 500 to 1,000 mg of testosterone
when I would go out with my friends I would pick fights with people and that made me even more ashamed of myself when I would come home. my friends ended up turning their backs on me and would not bail me out of jail after I beat the crap out of this guy for bumping into me at a club
I spent the entire long weekend in jail and finally my mom bailed me out on Tuesday morning
on the way home she picked a fight with me and I called her a lot of bad names which I can never take back. I made my own mom cry. I am so ashamed of myself and I've lost not just my friends but also my family and even my job in the process
I am trying to get my life turned around but it's hard because when I look in the mirror a lot of my gains have disappeared since I stopped using steroids. what kind of advice can you give me going forward ??

my advice is stop worrying what others think

made amends with your family. fuck your friends, you can make new friends but family is family

get your education. learn skills you can make money on. learn to be modest in life. get off social media.

I'm 22 years old and a couple years ago a friend of mine introduced me to performance enhancing steroids
it made me feel good and it boosted my confidence because I had a lot of insecurities growing up
the problem during that time was I would have bouts of Rage from the high dosages I was using. I would routinely use two to three grams per week including at least 500 to 1,000 mg of testosterone
when I would go out with my friends I would pick fights with people and that made me even more ashamed of myself when I would come home. my friends ended up turning their backs on me and would not bail me out of jail after I beat the crap out of this guy for bumping into me at a club
I spent the entire long weekend in jail and finally my mom bailed me out on Tuesday morning
on the way home she picked a fight with me and I called her a lot of bad names which I can never take back. I made my own mom cry. I am so ashamed of myself and I've lost not just my friends but also my family and even my job in the process
I am trying to get my life turned around but it's hard because when I look in the mirror a lot of my gains have disappeared since I stopped using steroids. what kind of advice can you give me going forward ??
Move on

maybe you should go talk to a professional... there is nothing shameful about that and if it gets you the mental help that you need, then you should really consider it

at your age you have a lot better things to accomplish then winning some random bodybuilding competition

you are still super young and have your whole life ahead of you

seems like you got off to a very early start to steroid use and it has backfired on you. it is a good lesson to why you should wait

you started way too young

Top Bottom