Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids getting a divorce mid cycle

Tuiwerl

I’m currently doing equipoise 300mgs, deca 500mgs and test E at 250mgs a week.
Cycle was going really good I was bulking about eight pounds and seeing some good changes to my physique and strength.
However my wife served me divorce papers and she wants to expediate things and get it done soon so now I have to go see a bunch of lawyers. She says I spend more time in the gym then with her. Oh well.
it’s a huge mess and it’s messing with me mentally.
I’m eight weeks into this with six weeks to go what should I do from here or should I just stop everything?

Cycle was going really good I was bulking about eight pounds and seeing some good changes to my physique and strength.
However my wife served me divorce papers and she wants to expediate things and get it done soon so now I have to go see a bunch of lawyers. She says I spend more time in the gym then with her. Oh well.
I’m eight weeks into this with six weeks to go what should I do from here or should I just stop everything?
you should stop all and stay on 200mgs test TRT

i say stop and take care of this headache. stay away from marriage, its completely counter productive to living a good life

If you're getting the voice it shouldn't matter keep grinding in the gym and stay on your cycle

divorce is really bad situation but the best thing you can do is focus on it and get everything situated and stop the cycle

Just keep going

Sorry to hear that man. I would stop the cycle if you are going to be busy dealing with other things. It will probably be better mentally as well.

Top Bottom