Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS GHRP-6 help with proper dosing strategy

Zxuerko

I’m 55 years old and sort of new to peptides
I’ve read all kinds of recommendations when it comes to using ghrp-6. It seems the consensus is 2 to 3 times per day and using anywhere between 100 and 200 mcg per injection
question is when it comes to timing of taking it if I’m trying to get more fat burning and more anti-aging should I be taking it an hour before my meals or does it not matter?

I like your setup a lot there's definitely good potential when it comes to anti-aging

i guess im lost here.. how would you come to the conclusion to use ghrp-6 for fat burning? that is literally the POLAR opposite of what you would use for fat burning.. do you know anything about it? did you just pick that name out of a hat?

I’ve read all kinds of recommendations when it comes to using ghrp-6. It seems the consensus is 2 to 3 times per day and using anywhere between 100 and 200 mcg per injection
question is when it comes to timing of taking it if I’m trying to get more fat burning and more anti-aging should I be taking it an hour before my meals or does it not matter?
ghrp will work but 100mcg max on it
you should add some igf to this imo

I'd say start them early in the day

But also read the free ebooks: https://irongorillas.com/

Top Bottom