Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Going from cutting to bulking dangerous?

Jaugeros

42 years old
6’1’’
Former athlete turned dad
I have been cutting down over the past year using masteron, primo and anavar and have gotten down to about 11 or 12% body fat which I am happy about
now I would like to bulk back up to close the 14 or 15% body fat which leaves me enough room to put on about 20 to 30 lb
my question is if I use testosterone and trenbolone to do it and put on too much weight too fast will that be dangerous for my health?

It does not sound like you have much experience whatsoever here and so tren would not be anything you should ever consider... Not to mention, putting on 20-30 lbs is NOT something that you are going to do in just one cycle.. not to mention, actually keeping that amount, all while keeping your body fat lower will take quite a bit of time and trial and error.. how much do you currently weight and what kind of cycle experience do you have?

putting on a ton of body weight is gonna strain your body and organs.

dangerous? it depends. if your health is not good it can be an issue

its not dangerous if you do it right, trenbolone has sides but if you use cardarine dostinex n2guard less sides

I actually like to go from bulking to cutting not the other way around
the sides you get will depend on doses

Top Bottom