Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Gyno is a problem

Viaslinu

No matter what I do I get itchy nipples and I have gynecomastia symptoms pop up when I’m using anabolic steroids.
It seems to happen when I’m using a little bit of estrogen compounds like testosterone. I really like testosterone though and I liked the libido enhancement but how do I juggle being prone to estrogen issues while still enjoying using testosterone?
I’m 22% body fat six foot 1
240 pounds

I have a simple solution stop using testosterone

there are other steroids to use and you don't need to use testosterone as a base that is just Bro Science

im not sure what you expect??? you should NOT be using steroids with an elevated body fat and generally, most think their body fat is lower than it actually is.. you are essentially 1/4 body fat... thats very very unhealthy and puts you in a zone where you certainly are going to have a far greater rate of estrogen conversion as opposed to being in proper shape.. you should NOT be using steroids in your current condition whatsoever.. beyond that, you CLEARLY have done zero research or would have already understood this would be a huge issue for you

Top Bottom