Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements help with my bad liver numbers

Nuiaez

I did an oral cycle for 12 weeks and I got my blood work done in my liver numbers are very bad
AST and ALT were high.
I’ve now been off for about 6 weeks and my numbers are still bad and I’m getting a little worried that they may not come back to normal
What kind of supplements do you recommend I use to help with this?

what do you expect using orals that long???? no shit they are still high

how are your cholesterol and kidney markers? You need to get some singular ingredients and run them at higher than normal doses... NAC, milk thistle and tudca along with drinking REAL ORGANIC cranberry juice.. NOT the sugar filled one but the one that tastes like shit that is REAL... you need to stay away from anything inflammatory as well

I did an oral cycle for 12 weeks and I got my blood work done in my liver numbers are very bad
AST and ALT were high.
I’ve now been off for about 6 weeks and my numbers are still bad and I’m getting a little worried that they may not come back to normal
alt ast are high? drop your oral dose and add 7caps n2guard ed

AST and ALT were high.
N2guard

Top Bottom