Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids High doses of equipoise

Ceriusjel

I’ve been listening to the podcast and also seen the autopsy reports of some of the bodybuilders who are passing away. It says that they run an absurd amount of equipoise, especially the ones who are doing physique competitions
the numbers are 2000 to 3000 mg a week!
Is equipoise that much of a great cutter at that dosage or do you think there’s another reason why these guys are using it?

EQ is a testosterone derivative
but it doesn't convert to estrogen anywhere close to the amount as regular testosterone will

hence that is the appeal of using it. It will give you a lot of the testosterone benefits but it is less androgenic andway less estrogenic
so they use A LOT of it

I’ve been listening to the podcast and also seen the autopsy reports of some of the bodybuilders who are passing away. It says that they run an absurd amount of equipoise, especially the ones who are doing physique competitions
the numbers are 2000 to 3000 mg a week!
Is equipoise that much of a great cutter at that dosage or do you think there’s another reason why these guys are using it?
It wasn't a single PED it was ALL of them at high doses. Plus ignoring medical issues

equipoise is a great steroid because you can cut on it and you can bulk on it
para pharma EQ is on point

I think one of the reasons they love equipoise it has lower side effects and some other steroids so they can run a lot of it

I run a lot of equipoise myself. When I'm doing a contest I like it because you can add some good size to your frame

I'm not a fan of equipoise there are better steroids out there in my opinion

i come from the nelson montana school of idiocy and won't run a steroid that is a vet steroid (even though it isn't one lol)

some old school guys don't use EQ cause they think its a vet steroid, that is their stupidity

I cannot speak on why people do what they do... Many of the "bros" have no concept nor care about long term side effects or even tomorrow.. they think you need absurd and insanely high amounts of compounds to get results which is just untrue... YOU SHOULD NOT FOLLOW THEIR LEAD WHATSOEVER..

400-600 mg of equipoise is PLENTY to get very strong results...

I see these crazy high doses often with "mild" compounds. People see EQ, primo, or something like anavar as a mild steroid so they feel like they need to run 5-10x the recommended dose. Just not the case. If you don't want mild, run tren!

Top Bottom