Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids high estrogen on cycle with an AI

Nuisoerl

5’6” and about 17% body fat and 180 lbs
25 years old
I’ve been on testosterone 750 mg a week also using aromasin with it I’m doing around 15 mg 3 times a week
I’m still dealing with high estrogen even though I’ve increased my AI dose
what advice can you give me when it comes to getting my estrogen under control. really want to continue the cycle as I’m getting really good results

what exactly do you expect?? your body fat is too high and you are using way too much test as it is... STOP using steroids!! fuck sake!

25 years old
I’ve been on testosterone 750 mg a week also using aromasin with it I’m doing around 15 mg 3 times a week
what advice can you give me when it comes to getting my estrogen under control. really want to continue the cycle as I’m getting really good results
you should up your aromasin to ED and drop test to 500mgs and see
you need n2guard here too

even with some guys they can run a trt dose of testosterone and still have estrogen issues

25 years old
To much test

Top Bottom