Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids how best to add things to my HRT

Cuside

Currently on hormone replacement therapy I’m doing 150 milligrams a week of testosterone and using hgh 2iu’s per day as well. Looking to add some steroids to this HRT to get more muscle and strength.
My plan was 50mgs a day anadrol.
Would this work good?
I’m benching right now 300 pounds and would like to hit 3 plates soon, also I’m 195 pounds and would like to push over 200

Currently on hormone replacement therapy I’m doing 150 milligrams a week of testosterone and using hgh 2iu’s per day as well. Looking to add some steroids to this HRT to get more muscle and strength.
Would this work good?
I’m benching right now 300 pounds and would like to hit 3 plates soon, also I’m 195 pounds and would like to push over 200
its not orals you need
to HRT add hgh 1-2 IUs

this would be a blast

so you can do the anadrol for 5-6 weeks then go back to your cruise. also your hgh dose is a big too high. i would do 1iu

para pharma has every option you can imagine
i would do anadrol if you want, but 5 weeks

anadrol is good if you want to bulk and get stronger why not
but do 25 milligrams

i would go with s23 and acp105 as opposed to running toxic orals.. get the gains without all the toxicity

Would this work good?
Just up test

Top Bottom