Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids how best to stack in superdrol and/or anadrol

Zkdueij

I’m looking to do things a little bit different
so my strategy is going to be kick-starting and then finishing with an oral on this testosterone cycle.
My strategy looks like this:
testosterone 12 weeks 500mgs/week
4 weeks superdrol kickstart 20mgs a day
4 weeks anadrol 50mgs a day to finish
I’m 5’11’’ 188 pounds and 12% body fat. Goal is maximum strength increases as I want to compete in some powerlifting competitions next year
thoughts?

so my strategy is going to be kick-starting and then finishing with an oral on this testosterone cycle.
I’m 5’11’’ 188 pounds and 12% body fat. Goal is maximum strength increases as I want to compete in some powerlifting competitions next year
thoughts?
stick to 1 oral
just anadrol is fine 25mgs to kick the cycle

i wouldn't use superdrol or anadrol with testosterone. those are 2 steroids that aren't good to stack

It would be an extremely bad and detrimental idea to use both anadrol and superdrol in the same cycle.. i know that personally, superdrol was the worst experience i have had on cycle and i have always done very well with anadrol but everyone is different... thats on you but both are at the top of the list for harshest steroids

thoughts?
Why superdrol

Top Bottom