Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids How can i manage my anger better on the sauce?

Mlazeri

23M, 5’11’’ and 217 pounds. I love using steroids and hope to continue using them because i have achieved an amazing physique. (i get lots of women)
BUT, When I’m on cycle I get very angry about things even little things. and it is making me lash out at loved ones.
I've had a history of social anxiety and also depression. I wonder if those things are tied into the way I'm feeling now.I'm looking for a supplement that can help manage my anger better?
I noticed some of you on here are pretty angry (Dylan for example) and I would like to hear some things that you are doing to combat that. I don’t want to end up divorced like him too.

you need to take out your aggression on the weights and not on loved ones

there are different ways to ruin relationships. tren is a relationship killer not because i got aggro on it, but because it made me want to wander off

they effect different people in different ways

some guys have ended up in jail using tren!

You are 23 years old and have zero control over your emotions... Id say that says all you need to hear and im sorry that by me telling people facts it makes me "angry"... Im not angry about anything.. what you do with your life has zero effect on me whatsoever... I simply try to provide the honest facts instead of catering to the "rainbows and unicorns" generation that only wants things they want to hear.. Ill never operate nor cater to weakness whatsoever...

It sounds to me like steroid probably are not for you, beyond the fact that you are much too young for them. I would really reconsider using them and focus on being young and enjoying your life

you should go for a walk if you get angry. just learn to walk away, that is what a real man does

Top Bottom