Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids how do you use Winstrol with testosterone

Hueysie

I’m looking to cut down and maybe do a little bit of a recom, but I also don’t want to lose my strength.
I’m 33 years old. I’m currently benching over 300 pounds. I weigh 180 pounds and I’m 5 foot 8 inches.
My question is about how much testosterone and how much Winstrol to use the dosing is what I’m confused about based on my goals. Would you recommend I do the Winstrol at a Max dose, maybe 50 or 100 milligrams. Or should I lower the Winstrol dose and do the testosterone high?

honestly I wouldn't use Winstrol here. I would switch out to anavar
it's a really good steroid for strength especially in a stack

I would go with Anavar and test... test at 250 and anavar at 50 mg per day... I WOULD NOT exceed 6 weeks of anavar either...

I’m looking to cut down and maybe do a little bit of a recom, but I also don’t want to lose my strength.
I’m 33 years old. I’m currently benching over 300 pounds. I weigh 180 pounds and I’m 5 foot 8 inches.
My question is about how much testosterone and how much Winstrol to use the dosing is what I’m confused about based on my goals. Would you recommend I do the Winstrol at a Max dose, maybe 50 or 100 milligrams. Or should I lower the Winstrol dose and do the testosterone high?
Usually that's kinda hard to do (as in all 3). You gotta give on one aspect to get the other 2

no matter what you choose to do
ugfreak.to is the place to get quality gear. para pharma rocks!

Tbol or var two options for consideration with the goals you have put in place.

If you haven't I would check out ugfreak.to and give para pharma gear a shot , you won't regret that decision.

Top Bottom