Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids how to kickstart using anavar

Maoerisl

I’m looking to start my next steroid cycle
32 years old 185 pounds eleven percent body fat
going to be a cutting cycle and I would like to increase my vascularity in harness to my muscles
so far I’ve got testosterone 200 mg a week and I’ve also got Primo at 500 mg a week
I want to kick start with some anavar maybe 50 mg a day for four weeks. Is that going to be a good strategy or no?

You don't need any kind of kick-start and if you want to include the var into the cycle just run it for 6 weeks at 50mg a day, easy and simple done deal.

I suggest picking up N2Guard if you do run any type or oral or just for general health, as the formula includes I believe over 40 vitamins and minerals in it.

Test/var/primo should be a nice easy cycle and should yield great results, you have a pct put in place as well ? Or are you on trt ?

you can kickstart with it you like.. I prefer it as a finisher, and it would be a tremendous finisher on this cycle specifically.. I would more so look at running cutting sarms throughout instead.. Not only can you run them longer, but you wont have to worry about any toxic side effects.. You could run S4 and Yk11 on this stack and get extremely effective results with more keepability and far less side effects

Top Bottom