Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids How to use deca and sustanon

baserlo

I am looking to do a bulking stack and increase my appetite.
this one supposed to be one of the best ones you could do. My source did not have test cyp or E in stock but suggested sustanon instead
Would 500mgs of sustanon and deca be good? if so what would be the ratio I would need to run deca at for best results?
I'm 5 foot 7 in 168 lb and around 14% body fat and 27 years old

well if your source doesn't have test E or cyp in stock then i would question that source immediately.

don't use them

use napsgear, they have everything in stock

have you ever used steroids at all? I certainly would not take advice from a source on what to use or how to use it unless they are highly trusted.. do you have any reviews and trust with this "source" you mention?

The pinning frequency with sustanon is completely fine twice a week

I prefer to keep lower testosterone and deca doses lower, as I learned from using deca far too high in the past that it is not a great idea

I am looking to do a bulking stack and increase my appetite.
this one supposed to be one of the best ones you could do. My source did not have test cyp or E in stock but suggested sustanon instead
Would 500mgs of sustanon and deca be good? if so what would be the ratio I would need to run deca at for best results?
I'm 5 foot 7 in 168 lb and around 14% body fat and 27 years old
First I would use @domestic-supply.com for the goods.

deca at 400mg weekly 14 weeks
sust at 400mg weekly 14 weeks
Aromasin 6.25mg eod

There is no magic ratio and diet is the most important part of actually bulking but I would run sust at 200-300mg per week and deca at 400mg per week. Make sure you have an AI and a proper PCT in place before even starting.

Top Bottom