Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids how to use primo and anavar to cut down

Tuioqer

Never used either Primo or VAR and I’ve heard good things about both of them when it comes to cutting.
I’m excited to try it because for years I was more of a powerlifter bigger dude. Now I’m changing up my strategies after numerous injuries
I’m going to be doing High repetition and taking only 30 seconds between my sets so I’m going to be changing the way I train.
I’m open to suggesting dosing.
Right now my plan is 300mgs a week primo and 50mgs a day anavar. Is this enough? I’m 260 pounds so I’m a bigger dude.

Never used either Primo or VAR and I’ve heard good things about both of them when it comes to cutting.
I’m excited to try it because for years I was more of a powerlifter bigger dude. Now I’m changing up my strategies after numerous injuries
I’m going to be doing High repetition and taking only 30 seconds between my sets so I’m going to be changing the way I train.
Right now my plan is 300mgs a week primo and 50mgs a day anavar. Is this enough? I’m 260 pounds so I’m a bigger dude.
primo 300 and anavar 50 thats fine
but you need a test base on this and organ support

I typically run my primo between 300-400mg I'm a big fan of primo it really shines when your on a cut, will help perverse muscle tissue, takes a while to shine but when it does it's fantastic imo, it gets better each time I run it.

Top Bottom