Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids How would you use tren E if I want to compete?

Guioelq

Hola my friends. I am Juan and my goals are to compete next year in my first competition.
34 yrs old and 202 pounds 6’2’’
I’m putting together my competition cycle
it’s going to be a mix of Primo, EQ, and masteron.
My dosing is gonna be 1500mgs TOTAL of all 3. I’m gonna aim for 500mgs of each but adjust as things go to get the most out of my stack.
How much tren E should I add to this?

Hola Juan

I would add in 250mgs of tren to this. its a hefty cycle and make sure you use n2guard. good luck on your contest i'm sure you will do great

Hola my friends. I am Juan and my goals are to compete next year in my first competition.
My dosing is gonna be 1500mgs TOTAL of all 3. I’m gonna aim for 500mgs of each but adjust as things go to get the most out of my stack.
tren e? easy 200mgs trenbolone with 300mgs test and start cutting down calories carbs and cardio

I don't know man that's a lot of gear you might want to make sure you're on n2guard

well if you're going to go and compete you definitely need to run your steroids properly I recommend domestic Supply they have the highest quality

You not ready

Top Bottom