Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Husband left me then the next day asks me back, all thanks to steroids!

zeriaul

I love my husband very much and we do everything for him. he wanted to do steroids cuz all his friends at the gym were doing it so I said it was okay. but I warned him that he needs to know what he was doing. he went on steroids for 6 weeks and then he came off and then he had very low testosterone and had no sex drive and emotionally he was a wreck. he wasn't giving me any attention so we would get into fights and we got an argument. the next day he walked out of the house with a bag of clothes and said he was leaving me. he said that he could no longer be my husband because of his sexual problems and his hormones were out of whack.
this devastated me and it broke my heart. the next day I'm crying in bed and I get a text from him saying how much he loves me and he's at a hotel down the street and that I was the most amazing woman ever and he wanted me back. I made a deal with him and I said that he needs to stop being a weirdo and go to the doctor and fix himself and stop messing with steroids
do you think I did the right thing here and will he ever be normal again?

steroids can effect a mans hormone just like how some women go nuts on their period

but i think in this case sounds like your marriage has a lot of problems.

Top Bottom