Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trusted I just want to show what is possible as a natural lifter

Noah Wixx

MOD
Gold
This post is for the people who might be newer into fitness or into bodybuilding who joined our community, I offen see guys post a first post trying to ask for help with a first cycle at 20-25 years of age.

I think ped usage is so widespread in today's social media landscape that everyone thinks they can't accomplish anything without the use of peds.

I eventually hopped on sarms in my very late 20s almost 30 years of age, and I didn't get on gear and run cycles untill I was in my early-mid 30s.

I am going to show my natural progression from the point I started working out right up to the end before I used sarms so I can hopefully change some minds of people who want to jump on peds or sarms to early in life and make a big mistake.

( I apologize in advance some of the pictures aren't the best quality camera technology at the time on phones and being older photos)

If you structure your diet right, put together a constant program with progressive overload and nail all aspects, food intake, water intake, proper sleep and cardio, over time you will slowly transform, fast progression isn't always good progression you don't learn the value of hard work, commitment or dedication by not earning it.

I worked my tail off for years and years as a natty before making the decision to compete and get on peds, I learned as much information and knowledge as I could about as many peds and cycles as possible while natty so I understood how they work what they do risks etc, I advise new people who think one day they will use to do the same as I did.

I started my jounery at 240lbs 5'11 the picture of me in the black t-shirt and blue shorts was my first day into the gym, I went from 240lbs down to 175lbs and at the end lean bulk and recomped my way into 215lbs at my heaviest weight, none of this was easy long nights all worth it.

Everyone is different as far as muscle insertions how u hold muscle how much u put on all varies to a certain degree, if you stick with it results will come, I hope I proved that and someone gets something of value from post.

Hopefully with this post I can inspire some new lifers or people new in the community, hold off a while longer and understand you can do great things outside of peds.

thanks for viewing and reading!

Wixx 💪

1000003411.jpg

1000003412-jpg.45063

1000003413.jpg

1000003414.jpg

1000003415.jpg

1000003416.jpg

1000003377.jpg

Last edited:
possible natty but hard
you did it
This post is for the people who might be newer into fitness or into bodybuilding who joined our community, I offen see guys post a first post trying to ask for help with a first cycle at 20-25 years of age.

I think ped usage is so widespread in today's social media landscape that everyone thinks they can't accomplish anything without the use of peds.

I eventually hopped on sarms in my very late 20s almost 30 years of age, and I didn't get on gear and run cycles untill I was in my early-mid 30s.

I am going to show my natural progression from the point I started working out right up to the end before I used sarms so I can hopefully change some minds of people who want to jump on peds or sarms to early in life and make a big mistake.

( I apologize in advance some of the pictures aren't the best quality camera technology at the time on phones and being older photos)

If you structure your diet right, put together a constant program with progressive overload and nail all aspects, food intake, water intake, proper sleep and cardio, over time you will slowly transform, fast progression isn't always good progression you don't learn the value of hard work, commitment or dedication by not earning it.

I worked my tail off for years and years as a natty before making the decision to compete and get on peds, I learned as much information and knowledge as I could about as many peds and cycles as possible while natty so I understood how they work what they do risks etc, I advise new people who think one day they will use to do the same as I did.

I started my jounery at 240lbs 5'11 the picture of me in the black t-shirt and blue shorts was my first day into the gym, I went from 240lbs down to 175lbs and at the end lean bulk and recomped my way into 215lbs at my heaviest weight, none of this was easy long nights all worth it.

Everyone is different as far as muscle insertions how u hold muscle how much u put on all varies to a certain degree, if you stick with it results will come, I hope I proved that and someone gets something of value from post.

Hopefully with this post I can inspire some new lifers or people new in the community, hold off a while longer and understand you can do great things outside of peds.

thanks for viewing and reading!

Wixx 💪

1000003411.jpg

1000003412-jpg.45063

1000003413.jpg

1000003414.jpg

1000003415.jpg

1000003416.jpg

View attachment 693

we definitely want to stress as well if you are going to use steroids
to make sure you're using high quality

I think everybody should put in a solid five years
then it's important to start using steroids the smart way

Thanks for sharing brother. I see guys all the time post threads saying "can I gain on x cycle?", and I laugh. I always respond the same thing.....of course you can......you can gain without PEDs. Some people are under the assumption that they need PEDs to see real gains. Not true at all. PEDs just help get you that little bit you couldn't get naturally. If you are not already giving 100% in diet and training, unfortunately PEDs are only going to help you get where you could have got to naturally with a little hard work.

Top Bottom